Natural Care from Our Chiropractor in Federal Way
If you are searching for a Federal Way chiropractor to provide natural health care, please visit Thrive Chiropractic and Wellness Center. Our health team, including Dr. Allison Scholes, provides quality chiropractic care to meet your needs. When you are seeking pain relief, pain management or more energy, our natural and holistic approach cares for you and your family's wellness concerns. Our goal is to use the body's ability to restore itself when it is placed in a healthy alignment. Chiropractic adjustments are the process we use to position your body for optimum healing and pain relief.
Pain Relief with Our Auburn Chiropractor
We invite residents of Federal Way and the nearby communities of Auburn, Des Moines, Kent and Milton to Thrive Chiropractic and Wellness Center. We offer solutions for neck pain, headaches, back pain, injuries, whiplash, scoliosis, sciatica and more. You may think of a chiropractor only when dealing with back pain, but Dr. Scholes eases pains in other areas too. Our chiropractor alleviates discomfort in your shoulders, knees, ankles, wrists, hips and elbows from overuse or injuries. Our chiropractic care options are natural and non-invasive. We also are medication-free in our approach so you do not have unwelcome side effects. Instead, your body becomes stronger and focuses on restoring your health to its best. Chiropractic adjustments to your spine position your neck and back into a healthy line to reduce nerve pressure. This also lessens muscle tension which can lead to pain and prolonged spinal imbalances. Adjustments to your extremities work in the same way. Our chiropractor positions your elbow, for example, to take pressure off nerves, reduce muscle tension and restore your range of motion.
Chiropractic Care from Dr. Scholes, A Federal Way Chiropractor
Beginning chiropractic care is an important step toward your overall health. Our chiropractic care includes:
- Spinal evaluations to determine the position of your spine and develop a plan of approach. This also helps our chiropractor look for spinal abnormalities such as scoliosis.
- Chiropractic adjustments to move vertebrae into the proper position. Adjustments reduce pressure on nerves and also help herniated discs recover. With consistent chiropractic manipulations, the spine learns to remain in a healthier position to overcome conditions such as scoliosis, herniated discs and sciatica.
- Diversified Technique is a combination of gentle adjustments with a drop table to provide the most effective spinal manipulations.
- The Torque Release Technique is used to stimulate the nervous system and reduce tension on the spinal cord. Dr. Scholes may use her hands or a tool for precision adjustments.
- Lifestyle guidance is also given to support your posture throughout the day. We teach you exercises to strengthen your core and support a healthy spine. Our team shows you how to properly lift, sit and sleep to keep your body pain free and energized.
- Nutritional support is provided to ensure your body receives the nutrients needed for recovery. We also educate you on which foods to avoid inflammation and pain.
Contact Us Today to Learn More about Chiropractic Care in Federal Way
To learn more about our chiropractic approach, or to schedule your new-patient consultation, please call us at (253) 946-4524.