Welcome to Thrive Chiropractic and Wellness Center
Your Federal Way Chiropractor
To provide exceptional, compassionate and valuable healthcare that will help our members reach their fullest potential and enhance their life experience.
One day everyone will discover their body's innate ability to heal itself.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Federal Way chiropractor, call (253) 946-4524 today!
Whether you are a first-time parent or a veteran, we can take care of your pre-natal chiropractic and/or perinatal chiropractic needs so that you can have a safe and healthy birth! We also offer gentle pediatric chiropractic care to make sure your little one grows to their fullest potential!
Whether you’ve been in an auto accident, suffered a work related injury, just don't feel good, or simply want to improved your wellness lifestyle we are here to help the Federal Way and surrounding communities! We can help you get your pain under control, improve your function and most importantly, GET YOUR LIFE BACK.
Some Important Details About Our Office:
- Both Dr. Allison and Dr. Emma use a gentle yet effective approach to help improve your quality of life!
- We also have two incredible massage therapists with specialized training in neuromuscular injuries, sports injuries, muscle aches, auto accident injuries, pre-natal care, post-partum injury care, and on the job injuries!
- We welcome patients of all ages. We love familes, especially children! They need chiropractic care too!
- We are a preferred provider for Premera, Regence, Aetna, United Health Care, and First Choice, and accept most other insurances.
- Proudly Serving the Federal Way and South Puget Sound area including Auburn, Des Moines, North Tacoma, Fife, Milton and Kent since 1986!
- Easy Highway Access: we are conveniently located just off of I-5 in front of the Park and Ride next to the Outback Steakhouse in Federal Way, WA.
You deserve a good quality of life!
Dr. Allison and the staff at Thrive Chiropractic and Wellness Center are passionate about helping people not only FEEL better, but HEAL and FUNCTION better! The chiropractic lifestyle is a huge part of maintaining a high level of wellness. No matter where you are on your journey, we can help you reach your goals. From pain relief to overall health improvement, we can help!
Dr. Allison Scholes
Federal Way Chiropractor | Thrive Chiropractic and Wellness Center | (253) 946-4524
2210 South 320th StSuite A3
Federal Way, WA 98003